2008. november 2., vasárnap

Unforgettable day

Hi everybody,

Yesterday I was in the Mecsextrém Park with my family and it was a fantastic and unforgettable experience for me and also for my sisters and mother. As a result of the varied weather the opportunities for entertainment were limited. But I tried out as many 'games' as possible. My first adventure was the Alpesi kötélpark. For this alpine ropes course I had to put on some kind of protective clothing. This clothing consists of a safety helmet and some kind of belt around my legs and my waist. Here I am without a helmet yet.
After I'd got these equipments I could start my adventure with ropes. At first I should have performed the trainer field. When I succeeded in doing it I could start the initial, the advanced and the extreme fields. And there was also Tyrol slide where we had to slide all along the longer and longer rope-railways. The ropes are among the branches of the trees, at 6-8 and 9 meters high, consisting of 45 elements. I went through all of the fields. Although at the end of the extreme field I was really tired, I liked the whole very much. My mother and my elder sister went along 'only' the trainer, the initial fields and the Tyrol slide. But they also enjoyed them very much. While we were exploring the exciting world of the trees my little sister was playing in the indoor playground.

After I had climbed all along the ropes, like Tarzan;), I went to ride a quad. I hadn't tried it before. As it had been raining for about half an hour, the ground became very muddy. It goes without saying that at the end of my laps I was all in a muck. :) It is very funny, isn't it?
















And last but not least I also tried out the forest bobsled. It was a great experience that its carriages are rushing above valleys and streams in the forest, among trees. The 1 km long 'journey' started on the top of a hill and the adventure ended up the starting point.

I wanted to try out the climbing wall too, but it didn't work because of the bad weather. I hope everything will be available if I go there next time. Although today morning I could hardly get up due to muscle strain in every parts of my body, yesterday was awesome for me.

I can recommend this leisure center to everyone who likes relaxing, forgetting about everyday problems and having fun. It's pretty good place.
Get together your friends and go to the Mecsextrém Park! ;) You won't regret it!

Have a nice week!

7 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...

Seems :) like an extremely fun place!

Takács Piroska írta...

Oh, wow! It could be very funny!:) I have never been to the MecsXtrem Park but my dream is to go there with my friends if we have enough time and if the weather lets us having fun there! Thanks for sharing your experiences with me!:D

Sziszi írta...

I definitely want to go there to have some fun and muscle strain but i don't know how can i approach the place. Can you help meg?

Évi írta...

Well, after you left the Tesco(at Budai vám) you have to turn to the left to the Komlói út and then keep straight on. On this way you have to go out of Pécs and within few minutes you will reach Árpádtető and there will be a sign, which indicates the right way to Mecsextrém Park:)It is in evidence easily. I hope you understand me;) Have some fun!;)

Dóry8-))) írta...

WOOW!! 8-D I always wanted to go there, and I resolved to visit this place once, so I have to try it! 8-)
Have a Lucky Day! ;-)

Névtelen írta...

I spent an awesome day here with my highschool class when we were 4th year students.It was just a little bit expensive, I reckon it must have been between 2 and 3 thousand HUF, but it is more worth to come with a group of 15-20 members, 'cause they give some price-reduction.It is much funnier anyway.Dress up in sporty and bring a changesuit.MAYBE WE SHOULD GO THERE WITH THE GROUP INCLUDING JOE SOMETIMES???THATS A GOOD BLOGTIP TO ME...
Ps:I climbed the most difficult part of the mountainclimber field without much effort...Twice.:)
But the weather wasn't suitable for the zorb...:(

David Blade írta...

I absolutely agree with istván. I've never been there and would like to go and have some fun.