2008. december 7., vasárnap

long and tiring day

This is a very long and heavy day. I had a party last night and I couldn't refresh myself. I went to the bed at about 5 a.m. and unfortunately I had to get up at 9 o'clock because of an orchestral test. And what is more I had to learn a lot for the next week. I'm going to write 5 tests during 3 days. It will be awful.

But something else about the orchestra. We will give a Christmas concert on the 21st of December. This occurs in every year and it is always memorable. I like it very much. It's a very good feeling to play to the audience. Christmas concert is the most significant event in the 'life of the orchestra'. We perform those pieces what we learned in that year. We always enjoyed a big success till now. I wait for it very much.

Do you like music? And concerts?

Good night!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: